The Mark XLVI Armor is Tony Stark’s forty-sixth Iron Man suit. It was built afterMark XLV was damaged during the Battle of Sokovia and is the most advanced suit Tony has made, so far.
This suit, created by Tony Stark shortly before the proposal of the Sokovia Accords, was the one he used when manipulated into fighting against his fellow Avengers by Helmut Zemo’s machinations.
- Flight: Like previous versions of the armor, this one allows for flight via jets in his back torso, boots, and his repulsors.
- Repulsors: Iron Man’s primary mode of attack is his repulsor beams, which are launched from the nodes of the armor’s palms.
- Lasers: The armor can fire a laser from the back of each of its hands similar to armors after the Mark VI.
- Missiles: This armor has six mini-missile launchers on each shoulder, along with one on the back of each forearm.
- EMP projectiles: Fired from the forearm is capable of neutralizing the electrical systems.
- F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Provides suit feedback, tactical analysis and tactical countermeasures. It was able to analyze Captain America’s fight pattern and provide a programmed countermeasure tactic.
- Unibeam: A powerful repulsor beam emitted from the chest Arc Reactor. Radius varying intensity.
- Powered clamp: Two disc like projectiles launched consecutively with retractable metal fibers that can form a powered clamp to bind enemies. It is launched from the upper right hand of the armor. It is powerful enough to bind the legs of Captain America.
- Light Flash : A bright, sudden light from the repulsor. He uses it to blind the Winter Soldier temporarily.
- Sound Pulse: High frequency painful sound wave out of his Repulsor. It is used to immobilize Winder Soldier
[aio_button align=”center” animation=”none” color=”red” size=”small” icon=”none” text=”Download Now” relationship=”dofollow” url=”https://www.pepakura.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Gordan_Iron_Man_Helmet_Mark_46_V2.pdo”]